Apr 18, 2008

Blog hopping on mywoman blog

mywoman is a blog maintained by a woman. Ain't it obvious? She writes about her thoughts of past, present and the future. The blog layout is all over pink in color. Yet another reason to say that it is woman's blog. Being a woman I too love pink color and my site too has pink. With regards to the contents, this is the first time I have seen a person who has written on so many categories. You must see them. Most posts come from shopping. So I presume that the blogger loves shopping. She seems to be a Malaysian blogger. I concluded it by reading her post on "Celine Dion was here" where she had mentioned that the singer had been to Kuala Lumpur. Well, I am getting nostalgic as I lived in Singapore and often went to Malaysia. I would have probably attended if I was there.

I read about her post "from beauty to ugly" and actually gotten scared because the post revealed that a facial treatment gotten a beautiful woman into an ugly looking person. mywoman blog was definitely a good read for me.

12 comments:

abinash said...

well looks like u are beauty conscious. But yeah should be too. Good post for all the badlooking good gals and good looking bad gals to have a make over and workout on their respective bad parts.

Lakshmi said...

hahahaha... very true. You need not be beautiful. You got to present yourself well and that will do most of the trick for you :)

abinash said...

:)

Lakshmi said...

what does the smile mean? Agree or disagree?

abinash said...

Smile is a weapon to agree, disagree and also avoid confusion. Here its the message "well I am better off the woman stuffs, m confused." But m agree da.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review. You done a good job. :)

Mudit said...

Has Sir Thomas Overbury's phrase " Beauty is only skin deep" lost its meaning ?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lakshmi said...

mudit, what did you mean by that?
abi, better tell me why you smiled :)

Lakshmi said...

Hi Transplante,

please add me in your blogroll and let me know

Mudit said...

I am saying that people have become more beauty-n-health conscious.Its not only about females but also for males.All want to be more presentable.

So,
Has Sir Thomas Overbury's phrase " Beauty is only skin deep" lost its meaning ?

Lakshmi said...

I get you now mate :) The saying by Thomas is also true that indicates appearance is deceptive :)