Nov 28, 2011

Photo shoot - PrasadPhotography.com

Hola friends,
I went for a photo shoot last weekend in Bangalore. The photographer Prasad is a very down to earth and cool person. He has lots of patience and it is really required to capture candid moments of kids. We went for a photo shoot of my family. Prasad has done a great job in clicking the photos. They have come out so well and natural. :)

If you want to have portfolios done for you, your kids or your family as a whole then do not hesitate to get in touch with Prasad. His website is www.prasadphotography.com. The money spent is really worth it.

Note: GK Vale has become quite expensive and not worth the money I guess. I had been there few years ago for my first child. The then quality is not there today in my personal opinion.

Cheers
Lux

2 comments:

anil kumar reddi said...

i completely agree with u
prasad's work is just awesome

Lakshmi said...

He also has another website which you might be interested to take a look at. www.wonderkidsphotography.com